I use these products constantly, from co-washing, banding, moisturizing and twist outs. I have been fully natural for six months and so far I am loving these for both effectiveness and prices. Still working on establishing a monthly regimen (clarifying my hair and protein treatments).
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
My budget friendly go-to products
Being a new natural, shopping for products can be quiet tasking. With so many brands, reviews and options, looking for the "right" products for your hair could be a challenge. I am sure many have experienced the "it worked for that girl on the youtube video, but didn't work for me" or "$14.99 for a bottle of what?" feeling. Being the bargain hunter I am, I managed to find budget friendly and effective (for my hair) everyday products. None of these products cost over $6!
I use these products constantly, from co-washing, banding, moisturizing and twist outs. I have been fully natural for six months and so far I am loving these for both effectiveness and prices. Still working on establishing a monthly regimen (clarifying my hair and protein treatments).
I use these products constantly, from co-washing, banding, moisturizing and twist outs. I have been fully natural for six months and so far I am loving these for both effectiveness and prices. Still working on establishing a monthly regimen (clarifying my hair and protein treatments).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shea Butter is great for twist outs/braid outs, and the Garnier Fructis line smells delicious!
ReplyDeleteHappy Hair Growing =)
Bonnie
[www.theculturepine.com]
I know, I don't know what I'd do without it. Thanks for checking out my blog!
DeleteI just love that you have Shea Butter in your arsenal. You cant't be Ghanaian and not have Shea Butter :)...I am transitioning as well and I have been having the itch to BC soo bad!
ReplyDeletewww.tutuscorner.blogspot.com